Our Commitment To You
Our Service Promise to you: Flexible Aged Care and Disability Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a dedicated after hours service, meaning you can contact us anytime. After all, our clients may need attention after hours. You can be sure we're here for you when you need us.
Nothing is more important than the safety and wellbeing of the individuals we support. That's why we've developed and implemented a vast range of measures to give you and your loved ones peace of mind. Some of these include:
- Minimum qualifications for support workers (Cert III)
- Thorough screening & crime history checks for all staff
- Psychological and functional testing for staff
- Adherence to a Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 2015)
Our policies and procedures are all designed to protect individuals receiving our support.
What We Believe In
- Promoting Person-Centred Care: Zenitas Care adopts a ‘customer focus’ in the delivery and management of services where clients are treated as individuals and provided with a personalised service.
- Eliminating Restrictive Practices: All people have the right to choice and autonomy, and to be free from any practice, device or action that interferes with their ability to make a decision or restricts their freedom.
- Adhering to National Disability Standards: The National Standards for Disability Services (National Standards) help to promote and drive a nationally consistent approach to improving the quality of services.
- Providing Child-Safe Environments: Ensuring a child safe environment is a dynamic process that involves meeting legislative obligations as well as active participation and responsibility by all sectors of the community including individuals, families, government and non-government organisations and community groups.
- Convention on the Rights for People with Disabilities: The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) is an international human rights convention which sets out the fundamental human rights of people with disability.
- ISO Quality Management System: Our goal is to allow individuals to remain as independent as possible with confidence and dignity. We take seriously our responsibilities and as part of our commitment to excellence in quality and continual improvement we have adopted AS/NZS ISO 9001 as the framework for management of our service delivery.
Want to discover how Zenitas Care can assist you to reach your goals?
Fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Otherwise please call us on 08 8122 1433
We look forward to hearing from you.
“My wife and I have been able to continue living in our own home due to the care and support provided by Zenitas Care. It has been a delight to be looked after by such capable, pleasant and well mannered people – nothing is too much trouble for them!”
D & J
"Wonderful service and care. Would highly recommend your company to anyone needing care. "
Caroline, Donald and Vera R.
"Thank you very much for sending Hanne to help me for the past two Fridays. She helped me to keep my mind on cleaning (which has been difficult for me) and most of all she talked to me like a normal person, something I haven't had for a long time. Hanne didnt make me feel guilty for having my dogs inside with me and she was very kind, happy company for me. Thank-you all."