Our Story and How We’re Different
At Zenitas Care, we offer a personalised aged care and disability support service that is the envy of many.
Zenitas Care is part of the Zenitas Group and started in January 2017.
As part of an ASX listed company, we have access to an immense amount of resources and specialist knowledge, which we can use to invest in our people and systems, in order to improve our service delivery to you.
We service the entire Adelaide metropolitan area, plus regional South Australia. Soon we will also be expanding into Victoria and New South Wales. Please click here to find out more about where we can help.
- Flexible In-Home Aged Care (Short-Term, Long-Term, Live-in, 24/7)
- Registered to provide support to participants in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Disability Support
- 24/7 Respite Care (we operate 17 respite accommodations in Adelaide and regional SA)
- Accredited Provider of Respite Care Services to Families SA
- Quality and reliable support for people with intellectual, mental and/or physical disability
Our Core Values
- Respect: We respect ourselves and each other. We promote communication, teamwork and equality. We take pride in serving the community.
- Service Excellence: We deliver world class service through a quality framework with efficiency and consistency.
- Integrity: We are always accountable for our actions.
- Passion: We take pride in creating leaders and are committed to success.
- Uniqueness: We set ourselves apart by being dynamic, flexible and innovative in everything that we do.
Want to discover how Zenitas Care can assist you to reach your goals?
Fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Otherwise please call us on 08 8122 1433
We look forward to hearing from you.
"Wonderful service and care. Would highly recommend your company to anyone needing care. "
Caroline, Donald and Vera R.
“My wife and I have been able to continue living in our own home due to the care and support provided by Zenitas Care. It has been a delight to be looked after by such capable, pleasant and well mannered people – nothing is too much trouble for them!”
D & J
"Thank you very much for sending Hanne to help me for the past two Fridays. She helped me to keep my mind on cleaning (which has been difficult for me) and most of all she talked to me like a normal person, something I haven't had for a long time. Hanne didnt make me feel guilty for having my dogs inside with me and she was very kind, happy company for me. Thank-you all."