Self-Funded Care Packages
For some, the My Aged Care (CDC) system of receiving government-funded care is not ideal.
Why might self-funded care be ideal for you?
- You don't want to wait. With government-funded care you may be placed in a queue and have to wait for services.
- You may already be in a position to have complete control of your care, and not need help from the government.
- You may just want more control over your home care.
For these reasons, or whatever your reason for preferring self-funded care, we can help. At Zenitas Care we provide a range of convenient and flexible, privately-funded services.
The best part about privately funded services? You're not limited by government regulations. The world is your oyster!
Privately funded aged care services include:
- 24 hour/live in care
- Sleepover support
- Post-hospital support
- Personal care
- Shopping support
- Companionship (social and travel etc)
- Transport to appointments
- Domestic duties (cleaning and cooking)
Why Choose Zenitas Care As Your Self-Funded Care Provider?
The Zenitas Care difference:
- We are available 24/7, and service all of South Australia.
- We will personally guide you through the My Aged Care Process.
- We visit your home prior to commencing services to better understand your needs.
- We assign a dedicated, local aged care coordinator to every client.
- Whenever possible, we match our support workers to your needs and cultural beliefs.
- We respect that you are in charge of your home, and endeavour to be as unobtrusive as possible.
- We will constantly update your service plan to ensure that your needs are met as they change.
- We will work with you tailor a flexible service plan that works for you, and help achieve your goals.
Want to discover how Zenitas Care can assist you to reach your goals?
Fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Otherwise please call us on 08 8122 1433
We look forward to hearing from you.
“My wife and I have been able to continue living in our own home due to the care and support provided by Zenitas Care. It has been a delight to be looked after by such capable, pleasant and well mannered people – nothing is too much trouble for them!”
D & J
"Thank you very much for sending Hanne to help me for the past two Fridays. She helped me to keep my mind on cleaning (which has been difficult for me) and most of all she talked to me like a normal person, something I haven't had for a long time. Hanne didnt make me feel guilty for having my dogs inside with me and she was very kind, happy company for me. Thank-you all."
"Wonderful service and care. Would highly recommend your company to anyone needing care. "
Caroline, Donald and Vera R.